Overland Standard Awning
The standard awning in the neutral standard colors gray and carbon.
To be compatible with any model of tent, it has a self-supporting shape that allows a comfortable stay without having to go to a campsite for a stop.
Our free-standing awning enables the sleeping and living rooms to be connected to each other. Nevertheless, they are separate units. The optimal solution for combining mobility with a fixed location.
For longer stays, the tent can become a cozy and safe home thanks to the floor stands - just like in a "normal" tent.
Dimensions: 200 x 200 xh 240 cm.
- The poles are made of anodized aluminum tube, are reduced to a minimum and are adjustable. The awning is made entirely of Airtex®: a high-priced fabric made in Germany, is waterproof, breathable, water vapor permeability 440 g/mq724 hrs.
- The end part with ground contact is made of PVC: the plastic fabric is easy to clean.
- It is fitted with a large window with blackout fiberglass mosquito net, has an arched entrance door and a connecting door with the roof tent, and is closable with zippers on all four sides.
- Pegs and guy ropes for fastening are included.
- Bag in Airtex® fabric with zip and shoulder straps.
Note: Please specify tent model when ordering
Before placing an order, we ask you to call us to inquire about availability. You can reach us Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on +49(0)8225 309045 or at email@example.com